Technically, I was 16 minutes late getting the broadcast started, but better late than never!
A special shout out to all the artists who recorded exclusive bumpers for the show this weekend. It just makes it all that much more fun for yours truly. Thanks!
Enjoy the music folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Corner Booth
Anyone who has wandered on to this page will notice I haven't kept up with the blog much. The Pure Pop Pub radio station is still very ...
-
I know, 15 is a weird number. In any case here they go: 1. Wild Bores - Welldone & Charred 2. The Smithereens - 2011 3. The Red Button -...
-
It's funny what one song can do. I'll admit, Buffalo Tom was completely new to me when I got a compilation disc from a buddy that co...
-
All I can say is, you have to be kidding me. Given the track record of Rotenberry and Jones individually, I was prepared for a pretty goo...
No comments:
Post a Comment