Just a quick word letting people know that regularly scheduled programming has resumed on the Pub. The new playlist is including new tracks from Lannie Flowers, China Syndrome, and Neil MacDonald. Look for more new power pop later in the week.
Also, this weekend's special Top 40 Albums of the Decade broadcast was a great success. In fact, the Pub had the most Saturday listeners in its history. Thank you for tuning in, and thanks to everyone who helped out!
Keep popping (in a powered fashion.)
Rich @ The Pure Pop Pub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Corner Booth
Anyone who has wandered on to this page will notice I haven't kept up with the blog much. The Pure Pop Pub radio station is still very ...
-
I know, 15 is a weird number. In any case here they go: 1. Wild Bores - Welldone & Charred 2. The Smithereens - 2011 3. The Red Button -...
-
It's funny what one song can do. I'll admit, Buffalo Tom was completely new to me when I got a compilation disc from a buddy that co...
-
All I can say is, you have to be kidding me. Given the track record of Rotenberry and Jones individually, I was prepared for a pretty goo...
No comments:
Post a Comment