I've looked at the other "alternatives" to continue my online radio hobby and, simply put, none of them are affordable for me. This means that Jan. 31st will be the last day for The Pure Pop Pub as a streaming station. I'm pretty sure this means the name will only be in existence for this blog. (I'm not certain what this might mean for the "Let's Go Pop!" podcast, but that too might have to die a horrible death. We shall see.)
Nothing but bad news I'm afraid. If you will excuse me I need to go downstairs and crank Jellyfish's "Brighter Day" at ear splitting volumes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Corner Booth
Anyone who has wandered on to this page will notice I haven't kept up with the blog much. The Pure Pop Pub radio station is still very ...
-
I know, 15 is a weird number. In any case here they go: 1. Wild Bores - Welldone & Charred 2. The Smithereens - 2011 3. The Red Button -...
-
It's funny what one song can do. I'll admit, Buffalo Tom was completely new to me when I got a compilation disc from a buddy that co...
-
All I can say is, you have to be kidding me. Given the track record of Rotenberry and Jones individually, I was prepared for a pretty goo...
No comments:
Post a Comment